We Make Selling Damaged Cars For Cash Easier Than Ever
Private buyers want vehicles in working conditions, while dealerships also prefer cars that are in excellent conditions as a trade-in, so what shall you do with your damaged car? Well, you can sell it to us.
Aplus Car Removal provides customers with a quick and effective way to sell damaged cars for cash. By choosing us, you can avoid searching for the right buyer for your car. In addition, you no longer need to spend money placing ads on various websites.
With us, you can avoid spending days searching for the right buyer; you no longer need to spend hundreds of dollars placing ads on various newspapers or websites. Instead, we make this process relatively straightforward; all you need is to follow our few simple steps and sell unwanted vehicles within a day.
Three Simple Steps To Sell Your Car
All you need to do is follow our three simple car selling steps, and you can sell your damaged car within 24 hours.
- We have developed a quote calculating tool for our customers that uses real-world data from the Australian car market to provide customers with a reliable estimation for their vehicles.
- Simply fill it with details about the car, such as its make, model, odometer reading, and car condition.
- And you will receive an obligation-free quote within minutes.
- If the quote is to your liking, simply call us at 042 3514 111 to arrange a car inspection.
- Customers are in total control of the date, time, and location of the inspection.
- Our evaluators will arrive at the given time and conduct the evaluation process.
- As soon as the process is completed, they will make an offer for the vehicle.
- If you choose to accept it, we will provide you with all the required paperwork to transfer the vehicle’s title to us.
- After that, AplusCarRemoval will pay you cash up to $11,000 in instant cash and remove your damaged car for FREE.
To sell damaged cars for cash today, call us.
Most Efficient Damaged Car Removal From Anywhere In Australia
Aplus Car Removal has trained and experienced tow truck drivers that can remove all conditions of vehicles without any hassle. So, no matter what condition of the vehicle you have, we can easily remove it without damaging the surrounding property.
We purchase the following conditions of vehicles:
- The vehicle doesn’t start or run
- The car has suffered fire damage
- Vehicle is covered with dents and scratches
- The car has flood, fire, or hail damage
- Vehicle has mechanical problems
- The car is unregistered
- It is declared a total loss by the insurance company
Just book car removal, and our drivers who work around the clock will arrive at your location at the chosen time.
We Provide Our Services In Various Areas All Over The Country
- Brisbane (QLD)
- Sydney (NSW)
- Melbourne (VIC)
- Ipswich (QLD)
- Gold Coast (QLD)
- Newcastle (NSW)
- Gold Coast (QLD)
- Logan (QLD)
Aplus Car Removal services all the suburbs in the above-mentioned cities. So, if you have a damaged vehicle taking up valuables in your homes, sell it to us and receive up to $11,000 in instant cash.
Sell Us Any Brand Of Cars And Receive Top Cash
Do you have an old, damaged or wrecked vehicle parked in your garage? If so, you can sell damaged cars for cash to us.
Aplus Car Removal pays cash for damaged:
We purchase a variety of cars from all majors Korean, Japanese, American, Australian, and European brands:
If you cannot find your car’s brand mentioned above, simply contact our customer service team and get detailed instructions on how to sell your vehicle to us.
Get Your Damaged Car Wrecked In An Eco-friendly Way
Aplus Car Removal has state of the art wrecking facilities in Brisbane that allow for easy car scrapping. We offer customers an alternative way to get rid of their unwanted cars and help the environment. By preventing car wastes from reaching the landfills, we can avoid over-extraction of metal ores, prevent the contamination of water supply, and also reduce air pollution.
Our recycling process is as follow:
- We purchase the vehicle from our customers and take it to our wrecking yards.
- At the yard, all the wastes, rusted parts, and toxic fluids are taken out of the car and disposed of safely at the yards.
- Next, the car parts are salvaged, and the usable ones after strict quality checking are sold at or branches. The parts that did not pass the quality check are disposed of.
- The renaming metal frame that hosts most of the car’s steel is sent to a recycling plant. After recycling, it will be sold to scrap metal buyers.
Contact us today to sell damaged cars for cash in Brisbane.